|Home > Media|
Resources for Media
Welcome to our media center! If you are a member of the media, please contact us to arrange an interview: 301.565.4154 or email@example.com.
- Information on choice-related topics
- Background material
- Personal stories
- And more!
NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland is a state affiliate of NARAL Pro-Choice America, and while we operate under the same mission and with some support from the national office, we are separate in terms of our members and our funding.
Our Name: NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland
In 2003, NARAL Pro-Choice America became the legal name of the organization formerly known as the National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League. NARAL is no longer an acronym for the National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League.
Guidelines for Referring to NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland in Print
- Use all-caps when writing NARAL as part of NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland
- Always refer to NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland when referring to the organization and not any combination of the four name elements
- Always hyphenate and capitalize Pro-Choice
- Always use a non-bold, non-italic font
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Do not use lowercase letters when spelling NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland
- Do not use periods to separate the letters of the name NARAL
- Do not use bold or italics in any part of the name
- Do not separate the four name elements to refer to the organization in shorthand format